Canon PIXMA MG5320 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG5320 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA MG5320 wireless photo inkjet all-in-one delivers superior quality, flexibility and ease of use. Built-in Wi-Fi technology enables easy wireless printing and scanning anywhere. Print beautiful photos, 11″ x 8.5″ housing size limit with a maximum color print resolution of up to 9600 x 2400 dpi and five cool individual ink tanks. With printing options, PIXMA cloud Link enables easy printing of images from the CANON iMAGE GATEWAY online photo album. This printer is AirPrint compatible with wireless printing, photos, emails, web pages, and other documents without the need to install device drivers, saving time and providing a seamless user experience. Built-in Auto Duplex Printing allows for automatically printing on both sides of the paper and can help reduce paper usage and costs by up to 50%. The Canon PIXMA MG5320 also allows printing on CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs, and can even turn your HD video clips into beautiful photos. And, enjoy the option of printing directly from compatible memory cards, USB Flash Drives, PictBridge Bluetooth devices, and optional.
Canon PIXMA MG5320 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG5320 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA MG5320 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MG5320 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA MG5320 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.