Canon PIXMA MG5340 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG5340 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MG5340 printer that flexibility, the technology offers exceptional quality because it was all in one can print, scan and copy with the Wi-fi wireless quickly and easily. This printer is already compatible can directly print to iPad, iphone and Smartphones such as JPEG and PDF. Canon PIXMA MG5340 can also be directly used from USB ports, Drivers, PictBridge, Bluetooth and optional. These printers already use “Gateway “. With a maximum color resolution 9600 x 2400dpi, a maximum resolution of 600 x600dpi mono (black), the printer is very well used for Office work and the photographer because the ink system has already owned color Inkjet technology.
Canon PIXMA MG5340 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG5340 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MG5340 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MG5340 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG5340 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG5340 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.