Canon PIXMA MG5350 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG5350 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MG5350 is very superior in print, scan and copy karean printer is already fleksibiltas that support Wi-fi all in one easily for users of Office and home. Canon PIXMA MG5350 is a multifunction printer wirelessly can directly print, scan JPEG and PDF of the iPad, the iPhone, and the Apple smarphone through Print, and can also be dinikmatai through a wide selection of PictBridge, optional Bluetooth and USB Flash Drives. Printer Canon PIXMA MG5350 ‘ve come 5 single ink system with 5 colors, 1pL, with FINE print photo quality is very good and suitable for the photographer. Automatic double printing, which can menghasilakan print resolution 9600 x 2400, scan x 2400dpi 4800dpi is very quick with the duration time of 14 seconds.
Canon PIXMA MG5350 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG5350 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MG5350 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MG5350 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG5350 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG5350 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.