Canon PIXMA MG5350 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG5350 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MG5350 is all printers in one very superior in printing, scanning and copying because this printer is flexible that supports Wi-Fi All in One easily for office and home-based users. Canon Pixma MG5350 is a multifunctional printer wirelessly that can directly print, scan JPEG and PDF from the iPad, iPhone, and Apple smartphone through print, and can also be symbolized through various choices of Pictbridge, Bluetooth Optional, and USB Flash Drive. The Canon Pixma MG5350 Printer is already present 5 single ink systems with 5 colors, 1PL, with a very good photo printing quality and suitable for photographers. Automatic dual printing, which can produce print resolutions up to 9600 x 2400, while scanning can produce resolutions up to 4800dpi x 2400dpi very quickly with a duration of 14 seconds.
Canon PIXMA MG5350 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG5350 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA MG5350 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MG5350 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG5350 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.