Canon PIXMA MG5420 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MG5420 printer is a color Inkjet Wireless photo all in one printer, it already has a multifunction is suitable in the everyday work with Dual colour Gamut processing technology could produce quality yg is good for print, scan and copy. Canon PIXMA MG5420 printer can print directly from your Inkjet CDs, DVDs, and Blu Ray. In addition, this printer can also print wirelessly from compatible and tablets. Canon PIXMA MG5420 could do a 4 x 6 photo printing with Infinity can do to quickly Free with a time of 21detik, besides the printer also has a color resolution up to 9600dpi x 2400dpi and a resolution of 600 dpi x 600 dpi black, the print attributes with HD movies that allows it to print a part of of HD movies for pictures with other printer it has several features such as fish eye, miniature, soft focus, toy camera, the background blur, before printing can be designed via PC connect to the printer. Canon PIXMA MG5420 is very smart and unusual in printing through the interaction of the USB Link that is connected to the internet, but it’s this multifunctional printers in some features such as Auto Duplex Printing can save paper in 2 sides. This printer copy quickly with time 5detik can copy FCOT color, while the Optical scanning of 2400dpi x 4800dpi and scanning dpi Interpolated 19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
Canon PIXMA MG5420 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG5420 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MG5420 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MG5420 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG5420 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG5420 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.