Canon PIXMA MG5420 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG5420 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA MG5420 is an all-in-one wireless photo inkjet, which can produce incredible detail in business documents and photos with a maximum of 9600 x 2400dpi and a 5-color ink system. And replace ink quickly and easily. With dual color gamut processing technology, it perfectly reproduces the colors of the original document. And thanks to Apple’s AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, and Cloud PIXMA Link, it’s possible to print wirelessly from a compatible smartphone or tablet. Easy to view scanned with advanced image analysis and correction of data area by area, automatically. Plus, this printer can print and scan PDF and JPEG files wirelessly from compatible iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Windows and Android devices without a computer, thanks to the free app, print EPP on CDs and DVDs, and load plain photos and photos. paper at the same time, so it’s always ready to print. Built-in automatic duplex printing helps to automatically print on both sides of the paper. This system combines refined printhead technology with selected genuine Canon inks and selected Canon genuine photo paper for beautiful, borderless photos that will last up to 100 years when stored in Archive-quality photo albums.
Canon PIXMA MG5420 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG5420 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Download Canon PIXMA MG5420 driver for Windows
Download Canon PIXMA MG5420 driver for Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MG5420 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MG5420 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA MG5420 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.