Canon PIXMA MG5420 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG5420 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MG5420 wireless Inkjet Photo all-in-one. Like all PIXMA printers, PIXMA MG5420 generates amazing detail in business documents and photos with a maximum 9600 x 2400dpi and a 5-color ink system. And replace the ink is quick and easy with the edge of the Snap. With Dual colour Gamut processing technology, PIXMA MG5420 wonderful faithfully reproduce the colors from the original document. And thanks to Apple’s AirPrint, Google Cloud Print and cloud PIXMA Link, allowing print wirelessly from compatible smartphone or tablet. Easy to view scanned by advanced image analysis and correction of the data area with the area, automatically. Plus, it can print and scan PDF and JPEG files wirelessly from compatible iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Windows RT and Android device without a computer, thanks to the app free, EPP print on CDs and DVDs, as well as load plain and photo paper at the same time, so You’re always ready to print. Plus, the built in auto duplex prints that help with be automatically printing on both sides of the paper. This system combines enhanced fine print head technology with select genuine Canon inks and select Canon photo paper original to photos of the beautiful infinity that will last up to 300 years when stored in Archive quality photo album.
Canon PIXMA MG5420 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG5420 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MG5420 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MG5420 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG5420 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG5420 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.