Canon PIXMA MG5422 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG5422 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MG5422 wireless all-in-one color inkjet photo printer. Print from multiple computers using a USB port, and a Pict-Bridge-enabled device, with color copying up to 2400 x 4800 dpi resolution. Produce stunning detail in business documents or photos with the 5-color ink system. And replace ink quickly and easily. With Dual Color Gamut processing technology, and thanks to Apple’s AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, and Cloud PIXMA, it allows printing wirelessly from a compatible smartphone or tablet and also provides beautiful, easy-to-scan view display image analysis with advanced data and area correction with the area, automatically. Plus, it can print and scan JPEG and PDF files wirelessly from compatible iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android devices, so they’re always ready to print. Plus, with the help of the built-in Automatic Duplex Printing to automatically print on both sides of the paper. Print 4 x 6 photos, about 20 seconds. print documents and web pages at a fast speed of 15.0 images per minute for black images and 10.0 ipm for color. The ChromaLife100+ system combines refined print head technology with selected genuine Canon inks and selected genuine Canon photo paper for beautiful infinity photos that will last up to 100 years.
Canon PIXMA MG5422 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG5422 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Download Canon PIXMA MG5422 driver for Windows
Download Canon PIXMA MG5422 driver for Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MG5422 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MG5422 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA MG5422 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.