Canon PIXMA MG5450 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG5450 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MG5450 printer that provides high quality for documents and photos, very easy to use because it is all in one with Wi-fi. This printer is perfect for the work at home and at the Office. Canon PIXMA MG5450 already has a technology Apple AirPrint wireless connections all in one. With the quality of documents and photos in high and fast with opsinal XL ink. Canon PIXMA MG5450 printer can generate a print resolution 9600 x 2400dpi (colors), 600 x 600 dpi (black) with a time of 14 seconds and can support multi media card.
Canon PIXMA MG5450 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG5450 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MG5450 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MG5450 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG5450 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG5450 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.