Canon PIXMA MG5520 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG5520 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA MG5520 printer is a sophisticated Wireless Inkjet Photo all-in-One printer with smart design provides a combination of high performance and convenience. Print beautiful photos, the upper limit to 8.5 x 11 document and crisp with exceptional quality. PIXMA MG5520 offers 4800 x 1200 dpi color technology with 2pl, maximum of five individual ink tanks and cool ChromaLife100 + system. Plus, Snap Edge feature allows for quick access to the ink tank for easy replacement. With a 2.5 LCD screen, PIXMA MG5520 enables preview images before printing, and fix photos with Auto Photo Fix II. Wireless photo printing, email, web pages, documents and more from your compatible phone, iPad or iPod touch automatically print on both sides of the page without the hassle of manually turning it over. This can reduce the consumption of paper and cost up to 50%. PIXMA MG5220 printer allows printing anytime without worrying about disturbing people around, without kebisisingan the voice of our printer can print everything possible and Canon print App easily allows to print and scan photos or documents from a compatible mobile device.
Canon PIXMA MG5520 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG5520 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MG5520 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MG5520 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG5520 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG5520 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.