Canon PIXMA MG5520 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG5520 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA MG5520 printer is an advanced wireless inkjet photo all-in-one printer with a smart design providing a combination of high performance and convenience. Print beautiful photos, document top border 8.5 x 11 and sharp with excellent quality. Offers color technology up to 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution, with five individual ink tanks and the cool ChromaLife100+ system. With a 2.5 LCD screen this printer allows previewing images before printing, and fixing photos with Auto Photo Fix II. Wireless printing of photos, emails, web pages, documents, and more from a compatible phone, iPad, or iPod touch, automatically prints on both sides of the page without the need to manually flip it over. This can reduce paper consumption and costs by up to 50%. The Canon PIXMA MG5220 printer allows printing at any time without worrying about disturbing the people around, without the noise the printer can print in every possible way and the Canon print application easily makes it possible to print and scan photos or documents from compatible mobile devices.
Canon PIXMA MG5520 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG5520 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA MG5520 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MG5520 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA MG5520 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.