Canon PIXMA MG5540 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG5540 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA MG5540 printer is an advanced all-in-one printer with Wi-fi connectivity and network, this printer can print, scan and copy with high quality, perfect for office and home work. The Canon PIXMA MG5540 printer has 5 single inks and plus XL inks by relying on connectivity that can be used directly with Smartphones. Automatically the Canon PIXMA MG5540 printer has Auto Duplex which provides sharpness of text documents, images and photos, so that it can produce a resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi which can produce full HD quality in an easy 44 seconds. Auto power on automatically prints from PC and smartphone.
Canon PIXMA MG5540 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG5540 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA MG5540 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MG5540 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG5540 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.