Canon PIXMA MG5540 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MG5540 is a sophisticated printer all in one with connectivity and Wi-fi networks, printing, scanning and copying with high quality very suitable for Office and home work. Printer Canon PIXMA MG5540 has 5 single ink and plus XL ink by relying on connectivity that can be directly used with Smartphones. Automatically printer Canon PIXMA MG5540 already Auto Duplex which gives sharpness of text documents, images and photos with a resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi which can mengahasilkan full HD quality in the easy time of 44 seconds. Auto power on automatically print from a PC and a smartphone.
Canon PIXMA MG5540 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG5540 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MG5540 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MG5540 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG5540 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG5540 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.