Canon PIXMA MG5550 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG5550 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MG5550 printer auto-printing a double sided creative and in lenhkapi the fitu connectivity tablet or mobile phone. Printer Canon PIXMA MG5550 has optional XL ink cartridges that can produce quality sharpness of text and color photos, this printer is perfect for home and Office jobs with five individual ink. optical resolution 1200 x 2400dpi, 19,200 x 19,200 dpi interpolated with accomplish time 44 seconds. But it’s the printer Canon PIXMA MG5550 can directly control in Evernote and Dropbox.
Canon PIXMA MG5550 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG5550 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MG5550 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MG5550 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG5550 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG5550 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.