Canon PIXMA MG5550 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG5550 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA MG5550 printer is a creative double-sided auto printing printer and is equipped with tablet or mobile connectivity features. This Canon printer also has optional XL ink cartridges that can produce sharp quality text and color photos, this printer is perfect for home and office work, with five individual inks. This Canon PIXMA MG5550 printer can produce optical resolutions of up to 1200 x 2400dpi, with a turnaround time of 44 seconds. This printer is easy and can be directly controlled in Evernote and Dropbox.
Canon PIXMA MG5550 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG5550 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
Canon PIXMA MG5550 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MG5550 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG5550 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.