Canon PIXMA MG5620 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG5620 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA MG5620 is a wireless multifunction inkjet printer that can print, scan, and copy documents, in addition to outputting full-color photos and text pages. Enables workplace printing with the AirPrint feature that requires no installation, just download the Canon print application driver and have documents and images in seconds, using the screen and the touch auto 2-sided printing feature. The system combines refined printhead technology with selected genuine Canon photo papers and inks for beautifully immaculate photos that will last up to 100 years when stored, printing documents and web pages at a fast 12.2 images per minute for blacks and 8.7 images. per minute for color, because the Canon PIXMA MG5620 printer uses a system that uses black pigment ink for text and color dye ink for beautiful photos. It is easily possible to print and scan photos or documents from compatible mobile devices. With the Internet print function it can print directly from certain cloud services online on the printer itself or with a mobile device using the PPS application, this printer can scan documents and photos with a maximum optical resolution of up to 1200 x 2400dpi.
Canon PIXMA MG5620 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG5620 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA MG5620 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MG5620 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA MG5620 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.