Canon PIXMA MG5700 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG5700 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MG5700 printer is a very complete and offers the quality of print, scan and copy with outstanding quality results. This printer can be used anywhere because all in one wireless connection and can directly print from smartphones, tablets and android with a Wi-fi network connection. Printer Canon PIXMA MG5700 has 5 ink technology, which could be memafaatkan Optional XL ink, ESAT Approx. 12.6 PHT (black), ESAT Approx 9.0 IPM (colour), print documents and photos better karean side layout of the paper print side 2 already have auto. These printers can maximize color print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi and 600 x 600 black print dpi with a time of 14 minutes. PIXMA cloud link allows printing photos in a moment for social media, and to print a document from the internet service from Google Drive, the Image Print, My Water Garden, and PIXMA Cloud links with the feature’s “Creative Prak Premium “.
Canon PIXMA MG5700 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG5700 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MG5700 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MG5700 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG5700 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG5700 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.