Canon PIXMA MG5740 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG5740 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MG5740 printer is very simple to use the work to around the outside of the home and the outdoors because it uses the wireless device, it is easy to print, copy and scan because it is all already in one. Printer Canon PIXMA MG5740 has the features of HiSpeed USB connectivity as well as free Wi-fi, auto LED 7 Segment LED, a sheet of paper. Quickly print, scan, and scan and print quality mengahasilkan that is perfect. The printer produces Opainal 2 PL ink droplets which gives sharpness of text documents and color photos are great because Multifunction Inkjet Printer uses already. Maximum print resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi in just 41 seconds, and for 1200 x scanner 2400dpi just 19 seconds for the document.
Canon PIXMA MG5740 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG5740 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MG5740 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MG5740 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG5740 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG5740 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.