Canon PIXMA MG5740 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG5740 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA MG5740 printer is very easy to use for work around the home and outdoors because it uses a wireless device, this printer is an all in one printer, easy to print, copy and scan because it is all in one. The Canon PIXMA MG5740 printer features USB HiSpeed connectivity and free Wi-fi, auto LED 7 Segment LED. Fast print, scan, and scan and produce impeccable print quality. This printer produces Opainal 2 PL ink droplets which provide good sharpness of text documents and color photos because they are already using a Multifunction Inkjet Printer. So it can produce a maximum print resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi in just 41 seconds, and for a 1200 x 2400dpi scanner in only 19 seconds for documents. The sharpness of the document text and color results are maximized.
Canon PIXMA MG5740 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG5740 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA MG5740 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MG5740 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG5740 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.