Canon PIXMA MG6120 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG6120 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MG6120 Wireless Inkjet Photo all-in-one high performance Wireless Photo all-in-one with intelligent Touch system, gray ink and built-in Auto Duplex Printing. PIXMA MG6120 delivers high performance, quality and ease of use in a single, intelligent Touch System Canon Inkjet printer offers ultra responsive touch screen with lighted directional and buttons for easy to use and can get photos the main print out of HD movie moments, Cybershot, iPhone, iPad, and Android devices through this Canon PIXMA printer, lid rises to reveal a flatbed scanner to make copies and scan an image or document. PIXMA MG6120 give prints color pages with a resolution of up to 9600 x 2400dpi and text page up to 600 x 600 dpi, the printer features Canon’s intelligent Touch system, HD movie print, automatic duplexing, wireless connectivity, a built-in card reader with USB slot, two-way paper feeding and six individual ink cartridges.
Canon PIXMA MG6120 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG6120 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MG6120 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MG6120 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG6120 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG6120 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.