Canon PIXMA MG6140 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG6140 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MG6140 printer is a very efficient, effective and performance using already all in one. This user with a printer can produce Full HD quality, that allows to print, scan and copy wirelessly and can print directly via PictBridge direct from your camera, memory card, USB, so for Iphone, Ipod Touch and Smartphone. With the printer Canon PIXMA MG6140 technology with LCD navigation keys 7, 5 cm TFT DISPLAY. To quickly print a mix of software and provide superior print quality, color print resolution 9600 x 2400dpi, 600 x 600 dpi resolution mono, resolution and scan 4800 x 4800dpi. Printer Canon PIXMA MG6140 is more effective and productive because this printer can blindly 12, 5ipm mono mode, and 9, 3ipm color mode with a time of 25 seconds.
Canon PIXMA MG6140 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG6140 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MG6140 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MG6140 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG6140 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG6140 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.