Canon PIXMA MG6140 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG6140 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA MG6140 printer is a very efficient, effective and performance printer using all in one. Users with this printer can produce Full HD quality, which makes it possible to print, scan and copy wirelessly and can print directly via PictBridge directly from cameras, memory cards, USB, as well as for Iphone, Ipod Touch, and Smartphones. With Canon PIXMA MG6140 printer technology with 7.5 cm TFT LCD navigation buttons. To quickly print software mixes and provide superior print quality, print resolution is up to 9600 x 2400dpi, and scanning can produce resolutions up to 4800 x 4800dpi.
Canon PIXMA MG6140 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG6140 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA MG6140 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MG6140 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG6140 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.