Canon PIXMA MG6150 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG6150 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MG6150 multifunction printer with a feature to print, scan and copy all in one Inkjet printer is an intelligent, to print documents and photos with Auto Duplex Printing. With the touch panel button ultra responsive, but it’s very easy to use because the printer with Inbuilt wifi it’s possible to print and scan wirelessly, print documents and photos from gambra, iPone, iPod and smartphone Compatible that can produce quality prints automatically HD. Canon PIXMA MG6150 has 6 ink space, better for prints are output, pigmented ink, all these printers can also print directly on CDs and DVDs. This printer print resolution 9600 x 2400dpi with a maximum of 300 pieces, moreover very compact in features such as memory stick, memory stick duo, memory stick pro, MMC, SD, and xD picture. With the samabungan can directly from a PictBridge digital camera, the bahakan with bluetooth with a 20-second Canon PIXMA MG6150 printer can print photos with beautiful photos 4 “x 6 “, with results like that this printer is perfect for home and Office work.
Canon PIXMA MG6150 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG6150 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MG6150 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MG6150 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG6150 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG6150 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.