Canon PIXMA MG6420 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG6420 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MG6420 printer superior all-in-one Wireless Photo Inkjet printer that gives a great performance and flexibility, prints beautiful photos, without the upper limit to 8.5 x 11 document and crisp with exceptional quality. The printer has a maximum 4800 x 1200 dpi color with 2pl, five technology individual ink tanks and cool ChromaLife100 + system Plus, Snap Edge feature allows for quick access to the ink tank for easy replacement. With 3.0 LCD screen and built-in memory card slots, the PIXMA MG6420 allows to preview, edit, and print the image on a printer. Automatically print on both sides of the page without the hassle of manually submit it this can reduce paper consumption and costs you up to 50% due to the presence of a built-in Auto Duplex. MG6420 offers the convenience of PIXMA PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS), which allows printing photos or documents from a mobile device, Plus, creative templates in a variety of color combinations and patterns help to inspire photo project. In addition, it will have access to PREMIUM creative PARK which can download the creative projects and exclusive content. Print documents and web pages with a brisk pace 15.0 images per minute (IPM) for images of blacks and 9.7 per minute (IPM) for colour, this printer can give beauty to prints beautiful photos, 4 “x 6 ” about 44 seconds.
Canon PIXMA MG6420 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG6420 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MG6420 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MG6420 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG6420 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG6420 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.