Canon PIXMA MG6620 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG6620 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA MG6620 is a remarkable Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One printer delivering great performance, versatility and remarkable quality. It offers a variety of ways to make smartphone and tablet printing easy and convenient and it starts with the Canon Print app. The Canon Print app allows to print and scan photos or documents directly from compatible mobile device. With the cloud printing function can print directly from select online cloud services, such as, Facebook, Twitter, Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, and more, either right at the printer itself or from just about any where with mobile device and the free Canon Print app. With all of these remarkable features, PIXMA MG6620 is a model of printing versatility. Additional high lights include features such as built-in Auto 2-Sided Printing, which lets you automatically print on both sides of the paper, and My Image Garden software,7 which makes organizing and printing your photos fun and easy, Get amazing color with five individual ink tanks and replace only the color that runs out, a system that utilizes pigment black ink for crisp text and color dye ink for beautiful photos, printer PIXMA MG6620 allows to automatically print on both sides of the paper and can help reduce paper usage and cost by up to 50%, 4800 x 1200 maximum color dpi produces incredible quality and detail in both business documents and photos.
Canon PIXMA MG6620 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG6620 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MG6620 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MG6620 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG6620 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG6620 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.