Canon PIXMA MG6620 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG6620 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA MG6620 is an outstanding Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One printer that delivers outstanding performance, versatility, and outstanding quality. This printer offers a variety of ways to make smartphone and tablet printing easy and convenient and this starts with the Canon Print app. The Canon Print app makes it possible to print and scan photos or documents directly from a compatible mobile device. With the cloud printing function you can print directly from certain online cloud services, such as, Facebook, Twitter, Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, and others, either directly from the printer itself or from anywhere with a mobile device and the free Canon print app. With all these great features, this printer has features such as the built-in Auto 2-Sided Printing, which allows printing automatically on both sides of the paper, and the My Image Garden software, which makes setting up and printing photos fun and easy. individual ink tanks and replace only depleted colors, a system that uses pigment black ink for sharp text and color dye inks for beautiful photos, the Canon PIXMA MG6620 printer allows for automatically printing on both sides of paper and can help reduce paper usage and costs up to 50%, resulting in a resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi, which delivers exceptional quality and detail in both business documents and photos.
Canon PIXMA MG6620 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG6620 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA MG6620 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MG6620 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA MG6620 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.