Canon PIXMA MG6820 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG6820 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The PIXMA MG6820 is an advanced Wireless Inkjet All-In-One printer offering high performance and real convenience. The with powerful printing options such as AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria. makes it easy to print wirelessly from almost anywhere in the house with its convenient built in Wi-Fi. Print exceptional photos and sharp text documents all from our efficient five individual ink tank system. The PIXMA MG6820 is an ideal printer for tablet, smartphone, or cloud printing and it starts with the Canon PRINT app. features such as a 3.0” LCD touch screen that allows to quickly and intuitively operate printer. Auto 2-Sided Printing Easily print 2-sided documents and cut down paper usage by up to 50%, Superb resolution 4800 x 1200 maximum color dpi produces incredible quality and detail in both business documents and photos.
Canon PIXMA MG6820 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG6820 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MG6820 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MG6820 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG6820 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG6820 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.