Canon PIXMA MG7120 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG7120 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA MG7120 inkjet printer is an all-in-one printer providing superior photo printing performance and incredible flexibility, printing beautiful photos, 8.5″ x 11″ borders and sharp documents of exceptional quality. This printer has additional features such as AirPrint, built-in Wi-Fi, Auto Duplex Printing, full HD movie print, Wireless Auto Power On, Auto Scan Mode. With 1pl technology, six individual ink tanks, including cool gray inks for beautiful detail in photos and color, black and white. The PIXMA MG7120 printer can produce prints with a maximum resolution of up to 9600 x 2400dpi, which can produce exceptional quality and detail in business documents and photos, with ChromaLife100+ documents and photos can last up to 100 years if stored in albums. In addition this printer also has printer control software printing HD movies that turn out to be favorite HD video clips taken with certain Canon EOS Digital SLRs, PowerShot digital cameras and VIXIA digital Camcorders into beautiful prints, automatically printing on both sides of the page without the need for flip it manually. This can reduce paper consumption by up to 50%.
Canon PIXMA MG7120 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG7120 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA MG7120 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MG7120 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA MG7120 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.