Canon PIXMA MG7720 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG7720 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MG7720 printer Inkjet all-in-one Wireless Inkjet printer delivers superior quality that is in want in a printer with easy-to-use design with 3.5-inch touchscreen. This printer uses ink system with 6 technology which combines colorful images and documents, so there are some features of his printer PIXMA MG7720, presenting features such as Google Cloud Print, AirPrint, NFC, and Mopria can print automatically either using a wi-fi connection. Print 2 sides automatically which can save up to 50% of paper, this printer can produce black color print resolution up to 600 x 600 dpi, while for color resolution up to 9600 x2400dpi. PIXMA MG7720 also has some features such as storage of memory such as holder, Digital card (SD), Secure Digital high capacity (SDHC), mini Secure Digital card secure (SD), mini Secure Digital High Capacity (miniSDHC), micro Secure Digital (microSD), micro Secure Digital High Capacity (microSDHC), Memory Stick Duo (MS duo), Memory Stick PRO Duo (MS Pro DUO), Memory Stick Micro (MS micro).
Canon PIXMA MG7720 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG7720 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MG7720 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MG7720 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG7720 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG7720 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.