Canon PIXMA MG7720 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG7720 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA MG7720 wireless all-in-one inkjet printer delivers superior quality. Printer with an easy-to-use design with a 3.5-inch touch screen. Using an ink system with 6 technologies that combines color images and documents, so there are several features such as Google Cloud Print, AirPrint, NFC, and Mopria can print automatically either using a wi-fi connection. Automatic 2-sided printing which saves up to 50% paper, apart from that this printer can also produce a black print resolution of up to 600 x 600 dpi, while the color resolution is up to 9600 x 2400 dpi.
Canon PIXMA MG7720 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG7720 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA MG7720 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MG7720 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA MG7720 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.