Canon PIXMA MG8120 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG8120 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA MG8120 has superior quality, functionality and flexibility in a beautiful design combining it with highly responsive touch panel buttons. This printer is an Inkjet printer available all in one. Built-in Wi-Fi allows for easy printing and scanning wirelessly with the added ability to print photos from compatible iPhone, iPod touch and Android devices. to scan photos and documents while automatic document repair provides beauty, easy-to-see scanning can automatically preview and edit images on the 3.5-inch color LCD and print beautiful images. The Canon PIXMA MG8120 has a 6-color ink system consisting of five dye-based inks including a gray ink tank dedicated to professional photos. Pigment-based black ink produces extremely sharp text. So it can produce a print resolution of up to 9600 x 2400 dpi.
Canon PIXMA MG8120 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG8120 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA MG8120 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MG8120 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA MG8120 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.