Canon PIXMA TR4520 Driver
Canon PIXMA TR4520 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA TR4520 printer is a wireless printer that is multifunctional for print, scan and fax with Wi-fi capability for easy access from your laptop, desktop, mobile phone and tablet, and works in a compact size that is good in a small office. The Canon PIXMA TR4520 wireless all-in-one printer features automatic duplexing to save supplies and produce clear prints. Inkjet printers offer excellent print quality for photos and documents and accept a variety of paper types and sizes. High resolution offers excellent quality and detail in documents, and photos up to 1200 x 600 dpi resolution when printing dye-based black ink, triple produces color photos, and pigment-based black ink produces text, less often Reload with 100 sheets of input tray. Copy, scan, or fax multiple pages with the easy 20-sheet automatic document feeder network indicator light, plus wireless, ePrint, power and resume button with light, high-speed USB 2.0 port offers a standard connection to a PC or an easy way to install and print from A USB drive, camera or other such device with IFTTT support can use various Web services and applications that automate printing. With a time of 70 seconds can print 4 x 6 photos.
Canon PIXMA TR4520 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA TR4520 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA TR4520 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA TR4520 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA TR4520 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.