Canon PIXMA TR4522 Driver
Canon PIXMA TR4522 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Increase productivity with the Canon PIXMA TR4522 Wireless all in one. This printer is a multifunction device that can print, scan, and send faxes, eliminating the need to purchase them separately. Despite its compact construction, includes automatic two-sided printing, Wi-Fi and ADF for scanning. Print, scan and fax with this Canon PIXMA wireless printer it has Wi-Fi capability for easy access from laptops, desktops, phones, and tablets, and its compact size works well in smaller offices. It has automatic duplexing to save on supplies and produce clear photo prints. Fast print speeds of up to 8.8 ipm in black, up to 4.4 ipm in color, making 4″ x 6″ photo-quality prints in just 70 seconds. This printer can produce high resolutions offering exceptional quality and detail in documents and photos. Up to 1200 x 600 dpi when printing in black.
Canon PIXMA TR4522 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA TR4522 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Download Canon PIXMA TR4522 driver for Windows
Download Canon PIXMA TR4522 driver for Mac OS
Canon PIXMA TR4522 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA TR4522 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA TR4522 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.