Canon PIXMA TR7520 Driver
Canon PIXMA TR7520 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The PIXMA TR7520 Wireless Home Office Inkjet All-in-One Printer from Canon is designed to be your trusted companion with printing, scanning, copying and faxing all possible from one relatively compact unit. High-quality printing with a resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi and a five-color ink system that delivers sharp photos and documents. The printer also features impressive speeds of up to 15 ipm in black and 10 ipm in color and automatic duplex. Additionally, this printer has 100-sheet front and rear trays to handle a variety of media from 4 x 6″ to 8.5 x 14″ with ease. Scanning, copying, and faxing are possible thanks to the adoption of an 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed as well as a 20-sheet automatic document feeder, which supports documents up to 8.5 x 14″. The Canon PIXMA TR7520 printer has an optical resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi for sharp images and can produce color copies in just 19 seconds. In addition, thanks to the built-in USB 2.0, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 LE connectivity, it is possible to easily connect a smartphone or mobile device for direct printing and scanning. General operations are intuitive thanks to the use of the 4.3″ touch screen LCD on the control panel. Also, with support for Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Canon PRINT app, and other services, working quickly and easily.
Canon PIXMA TR7520 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA TR7520 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA TR7520 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA TR7520 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA TR7520 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.