Canon PIXMA TR8520 Driver
Canon PIXMA TR8520 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA TR8520 printer with its 5-individual ink system, memory card slot and impressive connectivity options, will be able to handle all the results. Print wirelessly from your iPad, smartphone or computer. The Canon PIXMA TR8520 printer can print borderless photos in 37 seconds and can print photos with a size of 4 x 6. This printer can easily connect computers or devices wirelessly with built-in Wi-Fi. Plus, print from mobile devices and choose cloud online services with the free Canon mobile app or Apple AirPrint printing. My drawing software Garden provides filter effects and automatic layout suggestions to suit the print. It delivers high resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi for outstanding document and photo quality, paper handling with 100-sheet rear paper tray, 100-sheet paper cassette and 20-sheet front ADF. This printer has a touch screen LCD that has the convenience feature to be able to control the desire when printing.
Canon PIXMA TR8520 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA TR8520 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA TR8520 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA TR8520 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA TR8520 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.