Canon PIXMA TS200 Driver
Canon PIXMA TS200 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA Inkjet printer is a TS200 printer with a hybrid ink system, making it comfortable to use the printer because of Auto power On Off, with Canon print applications and silent mode. The Canon Pixma TS200 is very easy to use and the printer has all in one and compatibility with that convenience to print documents and scan. The Canon PIXMA TS200 printer also supports XL ink cartridges, so it has a print speed of 70 seconds to print 4 x 6 photos, with 960 color pigments and 320 black pigments can produce a print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi.
Canon PIXMA TS200 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA TS200 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Download Canon PIXMA TS200 driver for Windows
Download Canon PIXMA TS200 driver for Mac OS
Canon PIXMA TS200 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA TS200 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA TS200 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.