Canon PIXMA TS200 Driver
Canon PIXMA TS200 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Printer Canon PIXMA Inkjet printers is TS200 with hybrid ink system, so it is convenient to use the printer due to Auto power On Off, Canon print applications and silent mode. Canon Pixma TS200 is very easy to use and the printer could’ve been all in one and compatibility with such ease to print documents and scan PIXMA TS200 also supports XL ink kartidge, so it has a print speed of 70 seconds for Appox 4 x 6 photo, with 960 color pigment and pigment black 320 can produce a resolution 4800 x 1200 dpi print.
Canon PIXMA TS200 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA TS200 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Download Canon PIXMA TS200 driver for Windows
Download Canon PIXMA TS200 driver for Mac OS
Canon PIXMA TS200 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA TS200 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA TS200 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA TS200 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.