Canon PIXMA TS202 Driver
Canon PIXMA TS202 driver for Windows and Mac OS
An inkjet printer that uses XL ink cartridges and is reliable and ink-efficient is the Canon PIXMA TS202. My image Garden software offers filter effects and automatic layout suggestions to suit high-resolution prints, offering exceptional quality and detail in documents and photos. This inkjet printer accepts a wide range of paper types and sizes and offers excellent print quality for photos and documents. with 4800 x 1200 dpi resolutions or higher. A regular connection to a PC or an easy way to plug in and print from a USB drive, camera, or other device are both provided via the high-speed USB 2.0 connector.
Canon PIXMA TS202 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA TS202 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA TS202 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA TS202 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA TS202 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.