Canon PIXMA TS205 Driver
Canon PIXMA TS205 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA TS205 printer is a multifunction printer that can directly print, scan and copy via smart devices and directly to Canon AirPrint (iOS), and Mopria (Android) with 5 individual inks that provide outstanding print quality, ideal and creative results for Professional photos and documents, fun experimenting for media. The Canon PIXMA TS205 is designed with a 3-inch 7.5 cm touch screen that allows users with simplicity to directly use the wireless internet connection function with ease. This printer can produce print resolutions up to 1200 x 2400dpi, with two-sided Auto print Duplex (A4, A5, B5) prints with print resolutions up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
Canon PIXMA TS205 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA TS205 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Download Canon PIXMA TS205 driver for Windows
Download Canon PIXMA TS205 driver for Mac OS
Canon PIXMA TS205 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA TS205 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA TS205 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.