Canon PIXMA TS300 Driver
Canon PIXMA TS300 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Printer Canon PIXMA wireless printer is printing TS300 high quality from canon, with Bluetooth support, Apple AirPrint and and morpia, a printer can copy a copy of documents or photos with easy-to-use digital cameras or camera mobile phones, thanks to Canon’s FINE technology and ink system hibryd, easily TS205 PIXMA printer operation because the switch settings paper using a paper detection sensor, which allows the connection of intelligent device and printer is very fast in Wifi activation. Limit photo printing up to 10 x 15 cm (4 x 6 “) around 65 seconds and enjoy fast document printing with print speed A4 ipm mono 7.7 4.0 ipm color. Compatible paper sizes include 4 “x 6” and 5 “Square x 5” only, and compatible media types include Genuine Canon Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss Photo Paper, Photo Paper and Photo Paper Luster Matte only. Print samples printed with optical density of 1.0 (per Bk, C, M, Y). The recorded results are then converted to a time period when printing an image that is stored in an environment 23 ℃/50% humidity. ‘ The point where monochromatic optical reflective/density showed a loss of 30%.
Canon PIXMA TS300 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA TS300 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA TS300 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA TS300 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA TS300 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA TS300 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.