Canon PIXMA TS302 Driver
Canon PIXMA TS302 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA TS302, Wireless Inkjet Printer, which is easy to print documents without the need for any cable or a cable connection. A copy of the smartphone allows scan and copy documents directly from your mobile phone with Canon print app. PIXMA TS302 is also compatible with the XL ink cartridges that can help print more in when necessary, connect a computer or device easily with built-in Wi-Fi. This printer can produce 4 “x 6 n” print quality photos in as little as 65 seconds. With a print resolution 4800 x 1200 dpi is already able to get quality photos and outstanding documents, three dye-based inks produce colorful in the photo, and pigment-based black ink produces sharp text.
Canon PIXMA TS302 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA TS302 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA TS302 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA TS302 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA TS302 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA TS302 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.