Canon PIXMA TS3120 Driver
Canon PIXMA TS3120 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA TS3120 printer wirelessly with these AirPrint and Google Cloud Print, easy to print in wirelless all in one. With the XL compatible ink can print more or many. Printer PIXMA TS3120 already have auto power on-off, the printer will print when going back to life. The existence of a Hybrid ink system, the printer is very good in giving the prints of photographs and documents, but that this printer is also very comfortable in use with the mode feature will not feel the noise of the printer works when printing. The paper shelter capacity up to 60 sheets, color and black printing resolution reach 4800 x 1200 dpi.
Canon PIXMA TS3120 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA TS3120 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA TS3120 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA TS3120 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA TS3120 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA TS3120 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.