Canon PIXMA TS3120 Driver
Canon PIXMA TS3120 driver for Windows and Mac OS
This Canon PIXMA TS3120 printer wirelessly with AirPrint and Google Cloud Print, easy to print wirelessly all in one. With XL compatible inks can print more or more. The PIXMA TS3120 printer already has auto power on-off, a Hybrid ink system, this printer is very good at providing photo and document prints, besides that this printer is also very comfortable to use with the mode feature, you will not feel the noise from the printer work when printing. Four dye-based inks deliver vivid colors in photos, and pigment-based black inks produce sharp text. Standard paper handling of up to 60 sheets or 20 sheets of photo paper. This printer has a 1.5″ LCD screen can easily see to print, copy, and scan directly from the printer. This printer can scan documents in resolutions up to 600 x 1200 dpi, so you can enjoy accurate document reproduction. Fast borderless photo printing to print beautiful borderless 4″ x 6″ photos in about 65 seconds. This printer features a paper storage capacity of up to 60 sheets, and can produce color and black print resolutions up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
Canon PIXMA TS3120 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA TS3120 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA TS3120 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA TS3120 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA TS3120 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.