Canon PIXMA TS5020 Driver
Canon PIXMA TS5020 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA TS5020 Printer Inkjet wireless all-in-one. It can handle all day today for printing, scanning and copying needs of photo printing details and craft projects for crossword puzzles and coloring, shipping label and mobile photo printing. Connect one of the device is simple, beautiful, too, because you can connect through Wi-Fi1, AirPrint2, Google Cloud Print3, USB, SD memory Card4, and even directly from Cloud5. You can even connect Your iPhone, iPad, and Smartphones compatible as well. As far as print quality, you will be impressed enough simple, TS5020 PIXMA printers using a five-ink system for printed documents, detailed and beautiful infinity Photo 6. Plus, as with all Canon inkjet printers, it’s quick and easy to use. Canon PIXMA TS5020 Printer Inkjet wireless all-in-one.
Canon PIXMA TS5020 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA TS5020 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA TS5020 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA TS5020 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA TS5020 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA TS5020 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.