Canon PIXMA TS5020 Driver
Canon PIXMA TS5020 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA TS5020 All-in-one wireless Inkjet Printer. This printer can handle all day today for your printing, scanning, and copying needs of photo printing and coloring details. Connecting any of the devices is simple, as it can connect via Wi-Fi, AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, USB, SD memory cards, and even directly from the Cloud. It can even connect compatible iPhones, iPads and Smartphones too. As far as print quality is concerned, it will seem quite simple, the Canon PIXMA TS5020 printer uses a five ink system for printed documents, photos are infinitely detailed and beautiful. Plus, like all Canon inkjet printers, it’s fast and easy to use.
Canon PIXMA TS5020 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA TS5020 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA TS5020 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA TS5020 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA TS5020 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.