Canon PIXMA TS5120 Driver
Canon PIXMA TS5120 driver for Windows and Mac OS
With the compact Canon PIXMA TS5120 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer from Canon. Featuring Bluetooth 4.0 LE and Wi-Fi, it will be able to make direct connections to various smart devices. This printer also includes an all-in-one design that provides multiple printing, scanning and copying functions. For printing, users will benefit from resolutions up to 4800 x 1200 dpi for sharp images and documents, while the FINE Hybrid Ink System enables the creation of sharp documents as well as lifelike photos. In addition, users can work quickly thanks to the print speed of 13 ipm in black and 6.8 ipm in color. In addition, this printer has front and rear paper feed options that work with media up to 8.5 x 14″ and can perform automatic duplex printing. Scanning and copying is possible due to the inclusion of an 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed with resolution optics. up to 1200 x 2400 dpi. So it can provide a detailed scan of the original document. This printer is a highly connected unit, featuring support for the Canon PRINT app, Apple AirPrint, and many other wireless services. A 2.5″ LCD is also present for viewing and adjusting settings.
Canon PIXMA TS5120 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA TS5120 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA TS5120 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA TS5120 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA TS5120 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.