Canon PIXMA TS5120 Driver
Canon PIXMA TS5120 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA TS5120, a printer that is designed to make it easier for the user, this multi-functional printer can already in use in wireless all in one. The ease of printing all of all devices using Wi-fi, Google Cloud Print, AirPrint, USB, and even directly from the Cloud. Even the PIXMA TS5120 is already compatible with the XL ink, which can print more to photograph and document the work of a day today. With the LCD 2 user 5inch, printer is very easy to set up for printing purposes. PIXMA TS5120 already have Hybrid ink system that could make the results more colorful prints, and could give a sharpness of text documents, this printer can also be in koneksikan with bluetooth.
Canon PIXMA TS5120 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA TS5120 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA TS5120 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA TS5120 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA TS5120 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA TS5120 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.