Canon PIXMA TS6020 Driver
Canon PIXMA TS6020 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Printer Canon PIXMA Wireless TS6020 Inkjet all in one. because it can be connected to all devices via Wi-fi, Google Cloud Print, AirPrint, USB, SD Card or directly from the internet. Using the system 5 ink to print photos with detail and clarity of the text document. PIXMA TS6020 is very easy to control with LCD design 3.0, with auto power on-off can print whenever needed.
Canon PIXMA TS6020 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA TS6020 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA TS6020 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA TS6020 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA TS6020 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA TS6020 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.