Canon PIXMA TS6020 Driver
Canon PIXMA TS6020 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon’s stylish PIXMA TS6020 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer and Wi-Fi from Canon will give you the ability to print, scan and copy easily and easily. Capable of handling most printing tasks, including family photos or homework, this printer features a print resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi for crisp, sharp images. In addition, this printer uses a 5-color ink system for color accuracy and quality and can print at speeds of up to 15 ipm in black and 10 ipm in color. Automatic duplex printing is also available to help save paper. Additionally, scanning is possible via the inclusion of an 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed with an optical resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi. For general paper handling, it features a dual system with front cassette and rear tray, both capable of holding 100 sheets of paper. For control intuitive over the printer, the front panel offers a 3″ touchscreen LCD. In addition, it can connect the printer using USB 2.0 or Wi-Fi. Wireless options include direct printing from mobile devices as well as support for various cloud printing services. The five-color ink system includes black pigment for crisp documents and text.
Canon PIXMA TS6020 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA TS6020 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA TS6020 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA TS6020 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA TS6020 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.