Canon PIXMA TS6120 Driver
Canon PIXMA TS6120 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The PIXMA TS6120 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer now supports Bluetooth 4.0 LE for direct connection to your various smart devices. With a sleek design and black color, as well as advanced printing technology, wireless printers are available for printing, scanning, and copying tasks. For printing, users will benefit from a resolution of 2400 x 1200 dpi for sharp images and documents, while the 5-color ink system with black pigment enables the creation of sharp documents as well as vivid photos. In addition, users can work quickly thanks to print speeds of 15 ipm black and 10 ipm color to produce homework, shopping lists, or photos. In addition, this printer has front and rear paper feed options that work with media up to 8.5 x 14″ and can perform automatic duplex printing. Scanning and copying is possible due to the inclusion of an 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed with resolution optics. 1200 x 2400 dpi. Additionally, Wi-Fi improves connectivity and provides support for a variety of other features, including the Canon PRINT app, Apple AirPrint, and more. A 3″ touchscreen LCD is also present, providing an intuitive method for adjusting and viewing settings.
Canon PIXMA TS6120 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA TS6120 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA TS6120 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA TS6120 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA TS6120 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.