Canon PIXMA TS6200 Driver
Canon PIXMA TS6200 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon Pixma TS6200 Photo Printer is an all-in-One, high performance comes with cloud and mobile printing solutions. This printer can print, scan, and photocopy. Print speed up to 13.0 ipm mono/6.8 ipm color, photo speed 4 x 6″ in 43 seconds. This printer is able to produce ID card copies by copying both sides of the card while maintaining the original card size. Can print a variety of sizes of different paper types simultaneously, supports 5 x 5″ square card printing. Canon PIXMA TS6200 printer is equipped with Hi-Speed USB, PictBridge. Which can print up to a print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi.
Canon PIXMA TS6200 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA TS6200 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA TS6200 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA TS6200 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA TS6200 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.