Canon PIXMA TS6200 Driver
Canon PIXMA TS6200 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon Pixma TS6200 Photo Printer is an all-in-One, high performance comes with printing solution via cloud and mobile. The printer can print, scan, Copy and print speed with Standard ISO (A4): up to 13.0 ipm mono/6.8 ipm color, speed photos (4 x 6 “): 43 SEC (without border). This printer can be easily placed in space and even smaller shelves at home. Printer Canon PIXMA TS6200 is very easy to produce a copy of the ID card by copying both sides of the cards while maintaining the size of the original card. Accommodate various sizes/types of different papers together, Supports the printing of cards the size of a square 5 x 5 “and the printing of business cards. printer Canon PIXMA TS6200 already in lengkapin with Hi-Speed USB, PictBridge (Wireless LAN) 13, Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n wireless networking, 2.4 GHz) 1, Bluetooth 4.0 LE (low energy). print speed (up to) 4 x 6 Photo: around 5 sec (Borderless) 14, black ESAT: approx. 15 ipm14, colour: ESAT approximately 10.0 ipm14, print resolution (up to) Dpi15 up to 4800 x 1200.
Canon PIXMA TS6200 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA TS6200 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA TS6200 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA TS6200 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA TS6200 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA TS6200 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.