Canon PIXMA TS6210 Driver
Canon PIXMA TS6210 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA TS6210 Wireless Inkjet All In One Printer is the perfect home printer for all your everyday printing needs. This printer features built-in Wi-Fi, front and rear paper feeds, and individual 5-color ink systems. The printer can print directly from a smartphone or tablet. With the built-in scanner, quickly make copies and scan important documents directly to smartphones using the Canon PRINT app. With the Canon PIXMA TS6210 Printer, all your printing needs at home are made easier. Requires a smart device with Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY application installed and connected to the desired active wireless network to complete wireless setup, with Bluetooth hardware enabled. For full print functionality, the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY application must be opened and paired to use the Bluetooth function. The Canon PIXMA TS6210 printer has a photo print speed of 4″ x 6″ in 21 seconds. This printer can also produce resolutions up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
Canon PIXMA TS6210 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA TS6210 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA TS6210 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA TS6210 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA TS6210 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.