Canon PIXMA TS6210 Driver
Canon PIXMA TS6210 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA TS6210 Wireless Inkjet All In One home printer perfect for all of everyday printing needs. With the printer Canon PIXMA TS6210 print all your documents, reports, party invitations and even photos quickly and easily. Designed for everyday use the Canon PIXMA TS6210 features built-in Wi-Fi, front and rear paper feeding and a 5-Color Individual Ink System – so you only need to replace the specific color that runs out, Setup is a breeze thanks to Wireless Connect, simply setup your printer right from smartphone or tablet. With the built-in scanner, make copies quickly and scan important documents right to your smartphone using the Canon PRINT app3. With the Printer Canon PIXMA TS6210 all your home printing needs just got easier. Requires a smart device with the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app installed and connected to the desired active wireless network to complete cableless setup. with Bluetooth hardware enabled. For full print functionality Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app must be open and paired to use Bluetooth functions, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Printer Canon PIXMA TS6210 have print Speed (up to) 4″ x 6″ Photo, Approx. 21 Seconds Black:ESAT Approx. 15 ipm14 and Color:ESAT Approx. 10.0 ipm14, print Resolution (Up to) Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi15. with Super High Gloss Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy, Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Matte: Matte Photo Paper other: Greeting Cards, T-Shirt Transfers, U.S. #10 Envelopes. Printer Canon PIXMA TS6210 can scan scanning Elemen Contact Image Sensor (CIS) Max. Resolutions, Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi (Optical)17, Scanner Features, Auto Scan Mode16, Attach to Email, Document Removal Reminder, Multi-Page PDF, Save to PC, Scan to Canon PRINT app3 , Wireless Scanning1.
Canon PIXMA TS6210 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA TS6210 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA TS6210 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA TS6210 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA TS6210 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA TS6210 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.