Canon PIXMA TS6220 Driver
Canon PIXMA TS6220 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA TS6220 printer is an all-in-one wireless printer that fits perfectly anywhere in the home, is easy to use, and delivers outstanding quality results every time. With this you can print all documents, reports, party invitations and even photos quickly and easily. Designed for everyday use and features built-in Wi-Fi, front and back paper feeds and an individual 5-color ink system so you only need to replace the out-of-date color. Setup is very easy thanks to Wireless Connect, just setup the printer directly from your smartphone or tablet. With the built-in scanner, quickly make copies and scan important documents directly to a smartphone using the Canon print app. Use individual 5 color ink systems to work and never compromise on speed or quality. Print documents and photos from your smartphone using AirPrint and Mopria printing services. Enjoy the simplicity of easily connecting smartphones, tablets and all your favorite devices, and with IFTTT support, use various web services and apps to automate printing, and save time and hassle. Up to 4,800 x 1200 dpi black and color resolution, print limit of 4″ x 6″ photos in just 60 seconds Print directly from the innovative PictBridge compatible memory card printhead with 2304 Nozzle.
Canon PIXMA TS6220 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA TS6220 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA TS6220 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA TS6220 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA TS6220 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.