Canon PIXMA TS6240 Driver
Canon PIXMA TS6240 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA TS6240 with seamless connectivity as well as simple operation, this compact All-In-One is the perfect all-in-one tool for family life. A small All-In-One with wireless connection for the home works smart with this small All-in-One printer. With 5 personal inks, 2-sided vehicle printing and an instinctive 7.5 cm (3 inch) touch screen, expect fast and superior results. Smart and connected Print, check, copy and get access to the cloud thanks to the Canon PRINT app with PIXMA Cloud Link, print using AirPrint (iphone) as well as Mopria (Android). The Canon PIXMA TS6240 printer has print technology with a print resolution of up to 1200 dpi x 14800, with 5 individual ChromaLife100 ink tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y). The photo print limit speed of 10x15cm is about 21 seconds. Two-sided printing Automatic Duplex Printing (A4, A5, B5 , letter – plain paper). The printer can copy 2 sides with a maximum of 99 pages, in 19 seconds, and can copy with a zoom of 25 – 400% suitable for A4 and A5, B5 pages.
Canon PIXMA TS6240 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA TS6240 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA TS6240 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA TS6240 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA TS6240 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.