Canon PIXMA TS6240 Driver
Canon PIXMA TS6240 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA TS6240 with seamless connectivity and also simple operation, this compact All-In-One is the perfect all-rounder for family life. Small All-In-One with cordless connection for the house Work smart with this small All-in-One printer. Ideal for house, appreciate cordless operation using clever tools and the cloud with the Canon PRINT application. With 5 private inks, vehicle 2-sided printing and an instinctive 7.5 cm (3-inch) touchscreen, expect fast, superior results. Smart as well as linked Print, check, copy and also gain access to the cloud thanks to the Canon PRINT application with PIXMA Cloud Link, print making use of AirPrint (iphone) and also Mopria (Android). Arts, crafts as well as development Explore restickable, magnetic and square media, obtain making with Easy-PhotoPrint Editor, and try tasks from Creative Park to increase imaginative abilities. Printer Canon PIXMA TS6240 print technology has already had with print resolution up to 1200 dpi x 14800, with 5 individual ink tank ChromaLife100 inks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y), mono print Speed of approximately 15.0 HDI 2 color print speed of approximately 10.0 HDI 3 Speed 10x15cm photo print limits: approximately 21 seconds 4. Limit printing (A4, letter, 10x15cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm, 13x13cm, 8.9 x 8.9 cm) two-sided Printing Auto Duplex printing (A4, A5, B5, letter-plain paper). The printer could copy in 2 sides with a maximum of 99 pages, within 19 seconds, and can copy with zoom 25 – 400% is suitable for A4 and A5, page B5.
Canon PIXMA TS6240 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA TS6240 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA TS6240 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA TS6240 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA TS6240 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA TS6240 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.