Canon PIXMA TS6251 Driver
Canon PIXMA TS6251 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Printer Canon PIXMA TS6251, printer seamless connectivity and direct operation, this compact all-in-one that is perfect for the family life of the versatile compact all-in-one with wireless connectivity for your home. Work smart with all-in-one printer is compact. Ideal for home, enjoying Wireless operations through intelligent device and the cloud with app Canon print. With individual inks 5, print 2 sides auto and intuitive 7.5 cm (3-inch) touchscreen, expect fast, premium results. Canon PIXMA TS6251 printer can Print, scan, copy and internet access thanks to the Canon print app with PIXMA cloud Link, print using AirPrint (iOS) and Mopria (Android). Use original Canon inks, media and fine printhead to benefit from 100 years of life. Optional XL cartridges and IT also can print more pages. Experimenting with restickable media, magnetic and square, get the design with easy-PhotoPrint Editor and try activities from Creative Park to enhance your creative abilities. Canon PIXMA TS6251 benefit from the intuitive 7.5 cm (3-inch) touchscreen with a simple user interface for a stress-free, straightforward operation. Get photos with amazing 5 individual ink and sharp documents with a special black pigment ink. Fast results-4 x 6 inch print takes only 21 seconds. Print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi Print technology with ChromaLife100 inks 5 individual ink tank (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y), print Speed Mono About 3 15.0 ipm color print speed of approximately 10.0 HDI 4. 10x15cm photo print speed limits: approximately 21 seconds. Canon PIXMA TS6251 can place the Rear Paper Tray: maximum Max. 20 sheets (photo paper) or Max. 100 sheets (plain paper) tape front: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper).
Canon PIXMA TS6251 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA TS6251 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA TS6251 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA TS6251 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA TS6251 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA TS6251 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.