Canon PIXMA TS6251 Driver
Canon PIXMA TS6251 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA TS6251 printer, printer of seamless connectivity and direct operation, all in one versatile with wireless connectivity. With 5 individual inks, automatic 2-sided printing and an intuitive 7.5 cm (3 inch) touchscreen, expect fast and premium results. The Canon PIXMA TS6251 printer can print, scan, copy and access the internet thanks to the Canon print application with PIXMA cloud Link, printing using AirPrint (iOS) and Mopria (Android). Use genuine Canon ink, media and printheads to benefit from a 100-year life. XL cartridge is optional and can also print more pages. Get stunning photos with 5 individual inks and sharp documents with special black pigment inks. Fast results Print 4 x 6 inches in just 21 seconds. Print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi. The Canon PIXMA TS6251 can place a maximum of 20 sheets of rear Paper tray (photo paper) or a maximum of 100 sheets of plain paper.
Canon PIXMA TS6251 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA TS6251 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA TS6251 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA TS6251 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA TS6251 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.