Canon PIXMA TS8020 Driver
Canon PIXMA TS8020 driver for Windows and Mac OS
TS8020 Canon PIXMA Wireless Inkjet All-in-One. Print beautiful photos, documents, envelopes, labels and colors from one device’s Wi-fi, Google Cloud Print, AirPrint, NFC, USB, via the built-in SD Card reader or a Cloud. And like most Canon printers, iPad and iPhone compatible making it ideal smartphone photo printer. 4.3 touch screen with intuitive. Speed of print indefinitely until the 4 x 6 photo limit 21 seconds. Print photos survive until 30 years because there is already a Chromalife100. PIXMA TS8020 has 6 individual ink including grey ink that gives a black and white photo prints, and also help stabilize the ink color to make colors look best.
Canon PIXMA TS8020 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA TS8020 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA TS8020 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA TS8020 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA TS8020 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA TS8020 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.