Canon PIXMA TS8120 Driver
Canon PIXMA TS8120 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The PIXMA TS8120 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer from Canon will work, especially as it now supports Bluetooth 4.0 LE for direct connection to your various smart devices. With a sleek design and advanced printing technology, this wireless printer is available for printing, scanning, and copying tasks. For printing, users will benefit from a high resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi for images and documents, while an accurate 6-color ink system with fine gradations and minimal grain. In addition, users can work quickly thanks to the print speed of 15 ipm black and 10 ipm color to produce homework, or photos. Additionally, it features front and rear paper feed options that work with media up to 8.5 x 14″ and can perform automatic duplex printing. Scanning and copying is possible due to the inclusion of an 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed with resolution optics. 2400 x 4800 dpi. Thus providing a detailed scan of the original document. A 4.3″ touchscreen LCD is also present, providing an intuitive method for adjusting and viewing settings. Additionally, it has a built-in SD/SDHC/SDXC card slot for printing directly from the camera’s memory card.
Canon PIXMA TS8120 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA TS8120 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Download Canon PIXMA TS8120 driver for Windows
Download Canon PIXMA TS8120 driver for Mac OS
Canon PIXMA TS8120 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA TS8120 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA TS8120 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.