Canon PIXMA TS8220 Driver
Canon PIXMA TS8220 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA TS8220 printer is designed for workers who need work quickly, this printer is perfect for business, office, and home use, this printer is equipped with a highly efficient 4-3 inch touchscreen panel, the Canon PIXAM TS8220 multifunction printer with wireless connection to 6 phenomenal inks print all in one. High-speed printing produces text, graphics and image documents with a clear 35-built pattern for making prints, up to 15ipm and approx. 10.0 HDI blacks with a print speed of 17 seconds for 4 x 6 photos. so print resolutions reach up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, while the resolution scans for color in just 19 seconds and reaches resolutions of up to 2400 x 4800dpi. Several features for the scanner feature Auto Scan scanner Mode, document deletion reminders, multi-page PDF, Save to PC, besides that this printer already has Hi-Speed USB, memory card slot, and low energy bluetooth 4.0.
Canon PIXMA TS8220 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA TS8220 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Download Canon PIXMA TS8220 driver for Windows
Download Canon PIXMA TS8220 driver for Mac OS
Canon PIXMA TS8220 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA TS8220 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA TS8220 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.