Canon PIXMA TS8220 Driver
Canon PIXMA TS8220 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Printer Canon PIXMA TS8220 on designs for workers who need jobs quickly, this printer is perfect for business, Office, and home-based, this printer in complete with 4-3 inch touchscreen panels which very efficiently, PIXAM TS8220 printer a multifunctional with a wireless connection to a phenomenal 6 ink prints all in one. High-speed printing produces text documents, graphics and images with clear 35-built pattern to create the mold, to ESAT 15ipm and around black colour ESAT approximately 10.0 HDI with a print speed of 17 seconds for the 4 x 6 photo. so the print resolution 4800 x 1200 dpi reach, while the copy color scan resolution 19 seconds and reach 2400 x 4800dpi. Some of the features for the scanner features Auto Scan scanner Mode17, document deletion reminder, multi-page PDF, Save to PC, Scan for Canon print app 1, wireless Scanning4, apart from this printer on it already has a Hi-Speed USB, card slots memory, and bluetooth low energy 4.0.
Canon PIXMA TS8220 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA TS8220 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Download Canon PIXMA TS8220 driver for Windows
Download Canon PIXMA TS8220 driver for Mac OS
Canon PIXMA TS8220 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA TS8220 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA TS8220 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA TS8220 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.