Canon PIXMA TS9020 Driver
Canon PIXMA TS9020 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The PIXMA TS9020 Wireless Inkjet All-in-One Printer from Canon is available for printing, scanning, and copying tasks. For printing, users will benefit from a high resolution of 9600 x 2400 dpi for images and documents, while the 6-color ink system delivers accurate colors with smooth gradations. In addition, users can work quickly thanks to the print speed of 15 ipm black and 10 ipm color to produce documents or photos. Additionally, it has front and rear paper feed options that work with media up to 8.5 x 14″. Scanning and copying is possible due to the included 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed with an optical resolution of 2400 x 4800 dpi. The Canon PIXMA TS9020 is a highly connected printer, featuring built-in Wi-Fi and NFC, allowing users to quickly connect with mobile devices by simply touching them to the printer. Additionally, Ethernet and Wi-Fi networks improve connectivity and provide support for a variety of other features, including the Canon PRINT app, Apple AirPrint, and more. A 5″ touchscreen LCD is also present, providing an intuitive method for adjusting and viewing settings. Additionally, the printer has a built-in SD card slot for printing directly from the camera’s memory card.
Canon PIXMA TS9020 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA TS9020 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA TS9020 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA TS9020 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA TS9020 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.