Canon PIXMA TS9020 Driver
Canon PIXMA TS9020 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA TS9020 Printer is wireless, all-in-one, Inkjet Printers for documents and photos. Intuitive features such as touch-screen ” 5.0 easy to control. PIXMA TS9020 has a sisteam 6 ink color with Creative Guide Onboard, but it can also connect to this printer as a built-in SD card reader, Wi-Fi, Ethernet and cloud options, plus the NFC for smartphone compatible. PIXMA has touch-screen LCD 5inch size muadah edit and fix the mold before the printer work for print. This printer also supports the printing of several types such as CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc, business cards, paper 5 “x 5 ” and paper art, with creative PARK PREMIUM, Power on and Auto-off, Auto extended Output Tray, print Canon PIXMA cloud app, Link, and QuickStart .
Canon PIXMA TS9020 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA TS9020 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA TS9020 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA TS9020 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA TS9020 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA TS9020 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.