Canon PIXMA TS9120 Driver
Canon PIXMA TS9120 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon Pixma TS9120 is a compact, all-in-one printer suitable for both the home and office. These printers offer several features and one that is important in performance is one of the features such as individual ink cartridges. Uses six inks, including two black inks and a blue photo. 5 inch touch screen. its large size makes it easy to operate, and it is very responsive to use. Enjoy the convenience of connecting your smartphone, tablet and all your favorite devices with ease. Print without the hassle of cloud links, via Bluetooth, from social media or even on the go. The output tray sits on top of the paper cassette and automatically extends to accommodate prints or copies. The output tray above is where the dedicated CD/DVD printing slot disc holder, slide the output tray down for storage. The Canon PIXMA TS9120 delivers an impressive speed of print text documents of only 11.2 pages per minute.
Canon PIXMA TS9120 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA TS9120 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Download Canon PIXMA TS9120 driver for Windows
Download Canon PIXMA TS9120 driver for Mac OS
Canon PIXMA TS9120 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA TS9120 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA TS9120 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.