Canon PIXMA TS9520 Driver
Canon PIXMA TS9520 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA TS9520 printer is a reliable, ideal, and smart printer that is very easy to use for daily activities at home and office, with wireless printing, with AirPrint on Mopria which produces text for sharp documents and high-quality color photos. The touch screen with a size of 12.6 cm is designed to be efficient. The Canon PIXMA TS9520 has high print quality with a resolution of up to 4800 x 1200dpi, while scanning can reach a maximum of 99 sheets, while for color photo copies it only takes 7 minutes for regular size paper, this printer also has other features. features such as Auto Print Head Alignment, Bluetooth, Canon print app, Creative Premium Park, this printer has ChromaLife100 System protects photos from fading for up to 100 years of album life, or 30 years behind the glass.
Canon PIXMA TS9520 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA TS9520 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA TS9520 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA TS9520 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA TS9520 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.