Canon PIXMA TS9520 Driver
Canon PIXMA TS9520 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Printer Canon PIXMA TS9520 printer is a reliable, ideal, and pinter is very easy in use for daily activities in the home and the Office, with its wireless can print, AirPrint printing services in Mopria that generates the text for the sharpness documents and color photos of high quality. Touchscreen display with 12, 6 cm designed autonomously, giving luxury in print 6 inkjet all in one. Canon PIXMA TS9520 has a high print quality with a resolution of 4800 x 1200, while for the scan could reach a maximum of 99 pieces, while to photo copy a color just takes 7 minutes for a regular size paper, the printer also features his other features like Auto Print Head Alignment, Bluetooth6, Canon print app8, creative Premium19 Park, documents the removal a reminder, Energy Star certified, hybrid ink system, PIXMA Link12 clouds, and silent mode. PIXMA TS9520, ChromaLife100 System18 protect your photos from fading up to 100-year life of the Album, or 30 years behind the glass (light colorfast).
Canon PIXMA TS9520 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA TS9520 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA TS9520 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA TS9520 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA TS9520 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA TS9520 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.