Canon PIXMA TS9521C Driver
Canon PIXMA TS9521C driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA TS9521C printer is ideal for everyday use, a versatile printer capable of handling a variety of needs, including printing on card stock and other craft materials. The printer uses five individual ink cartridges – dye-based color and pigment-based black for a wide tonal range. Printer settings and print-ready patterns can be selected via the 4.3″ LCD touch screen. The Automatic Document Feeder can be used to quickly print or scan, and duplex printing and copying will help you save paper money. With built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth allows remote printing from your mobile device using services such as AirPrint or Mopria as well as remote operation.The Canon PIXMA TS9521C printer can produce a maximum resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, this printer can produce detailed photos, graphics or other documents on paper at 11 x 17″ including a 12 x 12″ square print. Print speeds are 15 ipm and 10 ipm for black and color, respectively. Duplex printing is available for two-sided printing and will help you save paper. Has a front paper tray that holds 100 sheets of plain paper or 20 sheets of 4 x 6″ photo paper or 10 sheets of 5 x 7″ photo paper. This printer can also copy at speeds of up to 19 seconds per color page. Up to 99 copies can be made at one time. With a variety of copying features available on this printer, such as double-sided copying, reduced or enlarged (25-400%), borderless copy, eraser copy, auto exposure copy, and others. Scan with either the flatbed scanner or Auto Document Feeder in 1200 x 2400 dpi or 600 x 600 dpi resolution, respectively.
Canon PIXMA TS9521C Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA TS9521C printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA TS9521C Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA TS9521C Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA TS9521C series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.