Canon PIXMA TS9521C Driver
Canon PIXMA TS9521C driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA TS9521C printer is a craftsman, by combining 5 inks for printing photos and documents that can print large format printer AIO crafters. This printer in complete with ADF-20 for multi page scanning, with the ability in the drawers of this printer paper shelter is able to accommodate up to 100 sheets of paper, but it was TS9521C PIXMA can print through the SD memory card slot, version Mobile easy PhotoPrint of an Editor providing extensive editing and improvement of smart phones. Easily control the control panel printer with 4, 3inch touch screen. Print with the ChromaLife100 protects photos from fading. This printer can print from devices, whether it’s smartphones, tablets, a memory card, or computer – with air print, print services, and Mopria in the presence of a Wi-fi network connection PIXMA TS9521C ready for all devices.
Canon PIXMA TS9521C Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA TS9521C printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA TS9521C Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA TS9521C Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA TS9521C series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA TS9521C series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.