Canon Color imageCLASS MF628Cw Driver
Canon imageCLASS MF628Cw driver for Windows and Mac OS
Meet all your needs with the imageCLASS MF628Cw All-in-One Color Laser Printer from Canon, which offers printing, scanning, copying, and faxing in one unit. High-quality documents can be produced with resolutions up to 600 x 600 dpi and at speeds up to 14 ppm and a first printing time of 18 seconds. Scanning is possible with a flatbed or ADF featuring an optical resolution of 600 x 600 dpi, which can be interpolated up to 9600 x 9600 dpi. Copying benefits from this resolution as well as simplex print speeds of up to 14 ppm. Paper can be handled in a variety of ways with a 150-sheet input tray, 1-sheet multipurpose tray, and 50-sheet automatic document feeder all available. This printer is also quite durable with a duty cycle of 30,000 pages per month. Changing settings is simplified with the adoption of a 7-line QVGA color touchscreen LCD. Wireless connectivity with NFC built into this printer, allows printing from almost any device on your network. Direct connection is also possible so that users can print from their mobile devices. Also, it enables scan to Cloud functionality. Additionally, a USB host port is available for printing from and scanning to mobile drives. And, the printer has standard USB 2.0 and Ethernet connectivity options.
Canon imageCLASS MF628Cw Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the CanonimageCLASS MF628Cw printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
CanonimageCLASS MF628Cw Driver Installation
How to install CanonimageCLASS MF628Cw Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for CanonimageCLASS MF628Cw series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.