Canon Color imageCLASS MF632Cdw Driver
Canon imageCLASS MF632Cdw driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon imageCLASS LBP632Cdw printer is a color laser printer designed for small and medium sized businesses. With a small footprint, it can print up to 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution with an average print speed of 22 pages per minute (for color prints in 8.5 x 11″ font size). First page print time is 10.3 seconds. Recommended time to print the first page is 10.3 seconds. The monthly duty cycle is 2500 pages and it has a 250-sheet paper tray and a single-sheet manual feed slot, both of which support legal-size paper up to 8.5 x 14″. With imageCLASS the LBP633Cdw offers one printer language, UFR II. Multiple connection interfaces allow different ways to connect and use the printer. This printer has built-in Wi-Fi for wireless workflow, a USB port for connecting directly to a computer, and an Ethernet port for connecting to a network. The Wi-Fi interface allows using the Canon PRINT Business mobile app or Apple AirPrint, Mopria, and Wi-Fi Direct mobile print services to control the printer wirelessly. You can send print orders from your smartphone or tablet. In addition, this printer can print documents in JPG, TIFF, and PDF file types that can be printed directly from the flash drive.
Canon imageCLASS MF632Cdw Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the CanonimageCLASS MF632Cdw printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
CanonimageCLASS MF632Cdw Driver Installation
How to install CanonimageCLASS MF632Cdw Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for CanonimageCLASS MF632Cdw series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.