Canon Color imageCLASS MF642Cdw Driver
Canon imageCLASS MF642Cdw driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon Color imageCLASS MF642Cdw printer offers feature-rich capabilities with high quality and minimal maintenance. Print, scan, and copy capabilities help you get the job done with just one machine. The printer features a 5-inch color touchscreen providing an intuitive user experience and can be customized by device administrators to simplify many everyday tasks. Easy-to-use unique application library allows creation of one-touch buttons for key functions for template print, scan, ID card copy, fax and save, besides this printer can also be accessed from application-based to cloud-based to native device, imageCLASS models The MF642Cdw offers a variety of methods for printing from your phone or tablet across iOS and Android devices. The Canon PRINT Business app, which supports both platforms, offers access to additional device settings as well as the ability to scan from the printer to most phones or tablets. The Canon imageCLASS MF642Cdw utilizes the document feeder to scan up to 28 images per minute in black and white or up to 14 ipm in color. Scanned files can be converted into several file formats, including Hi-Compression PDF and Searchable PDF (OCR).
Canon imageCLASS MF642Cdw Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the CanonimageCLASS MF642Cdw printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
CanonimageCLASS MF642Cdw Driver Installation
How to install CanonimageCLASS MF642Cdw Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for CanonimageCLASS MF642Cdw series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.